Atlas Copco’s Size 2 LP portable air compressors are small and light weight, allowing your operators to move to the next work point easily and quickly without the need for supplementary moving equipment. Driven by a Caterpillar engine, they are ideal for sandblasting and drilling, and for your other applications where mobility, maneuverability, performance and reliability are key requirements. All models are available in versions that meet the latest exhaust emission and noise directive criteria.
- Excellent fuel economy – With the Caterpillar engine management system you get the best fuel economy in class.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership – You can achieve even lower fuel consumption with the addition of the innovative FuelXpert™ system, which electronically regulates engine speed and the air inlet valve to optimize fuel consumption.
- Highly reliable for many years of troublefree operation.
- Easy to transport and maneuver on site thanks to their small dimensions and light weight.
- Safe for your operators and for the environment.
- Low noise and exhaust emissions – Size 2 LP compressors satisfy international standards and can operate in the vicinity of hospitals, schools, and residential areas, even at night.
- Short service downtime – Their practical design offers easy service and maintenance access to reduce downtime significantly.
- Leaflet Size 2 LP_XAVS 307-XAHS 347-XATS 377-XAMS 407 (234kB, Pdf document) - Download